A cosmopolitan international university, NTU is a home for students who come from diverse backgrounds, with diverse interests and experiences. Guided by our mission to educate and train the next generation of thinkers, innovators, leaders and lifelong learners, the University aims to achieve the following:
- Equip NTU students with the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in rapidly changing work and living environments;
- Maximise learning outcomes for students by broadening the range of programmes outside of the classroom that offers experiential learning and unique learning opportunities to complement traditional classroom education;
- Integrate research and education activities more closely, giving students increased opportunities to engage in research and creative work in their undergraduate journey;
- Help students navigate through the dynamic changes in the workplace and develop a mindset that prepares them for lifelong learning, as a leading provider of continuing education; and
- Share NTU’s unique strengths in educational research, EdTech, science of learning, and pedagogical techniques through strategic collaborations with other institutions.
Meaningful philanthropic support will help the University enhance the right programmes and facilities to provide every student with a unique NTU experience that is conducive for personal and professional growth.
Make your gift now or browse through the list below to learn more about some of the funds you can give to.
NTU Education and Student Life Fund
The NTU Education and Student Life Fund supports student activities that build character and cultivate life skills that help create a vibrant campus rich in social and cultural interactions.
NTU Education and School Life (Halls)
The NTU Education and Student Life (Halls) Fund supports student activities that build character and cultivate life skills that help create a vibrant campus rich in social and cultural interactions.
NTU General Endowment Fund
The NTU General Endowment Fund supports the advancement of undergraduate and post-graduate education in areas of greatest need.
NTU Wellbeing Fund
The NTU Wellbeing Fund supports the University Wellbeing Office (UWO) in enhancing mental health and wellbeing within the OneNTU community.
Community Herb Garden
Supporting the NTU Community Herb Garden will ensure that it can continue to serve as a green space of peace and tranquillity. The Herb Garden also provides herbs to the sick and needy for free.
Library Enhancement & Development
Enrich the minds of students, researchers and professors at NTU by supporting NTU Library to further develop information resources, services and facilities.