The Centre will have natural research collaborations with the research groups and centres within EEE:
- Centre for System Intelligence and Efficiency (CSIE) - Control, intelligent systems and robotics, green cooling and aircon, intelligent power and energy systems, unmanned systems and urban mobility, urban sensing and data analytics.
- Electromagnetic Effects Research Laboratory (EMERL) - Wireless energy harvesting, EMI filter design for power converters, Electromagnetic shielding, RFI analysis.
- LUMINOUS! Centre of Excellence for Semiconductor Lighting and Displays - LEDs, optical sensing.
- Smart Nation Translational Lab (SNTL) - Distributed sensing, 3D audio technologies, environmental noise source detection, noise monitoring, analytic and control.
- Centre for Micro- & Nano-Electronics (CMNE) - Advanced Si devices and integration technologies, wide bandgap semiconductors such as GaN and SiC.
- Satellite Research Centre (SaRC) - Satellite power supply, power management, power integration, and power propulsion systems.
- Rolls-Royce NTU Corp Lab - Collaboration in microgrids, electrification in aircraft and vessels.
The Centre research will have natural collaboration with NTU institutes and schools:
- [email protected] (Energy Research Institute @ NTU)
- CYSREN (Cyber Security Research Centre)
- NEWRI (Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute)
- [email protected]
- SMRT-NTU Smart Urban Rail Corporate Laboratory
- Alibaba-NTU Singapore Joint Research Institute
- School of Computer Science & Engineering
- Nanyang Business School
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- NTU Smart Campus