Our research activities are organised into five research programmes:
- Control, Intelligent Systems and Robotics
- Unmanned Systems and Urban Mobility
- Green Cooling and Air Treatment Technologies
- Urban Sensing and Data Analytics
- Intelligent Power and Energy Systems
We aim to develop key technologies in control and optimization, sensing and information processing, machine learning, cyber physical systems, robotics and automation, power electronic devices for applications in environmental monitoring, sustainability, renewable energy systems, smart buildings, healthcare systems, transportation systems, aerospace engineering, maritime engineering, and defense.