GARAGE: A NEW START-UP INITIATIVE FOR ADM GRADUATES
Garage@ADM is aimed specifically at fresh ADM graduates and ADM graduates
from the previous year who want to start their own business.
What do we offer?
Garage@ADM offers support, professional network and creative space
for graduates from ADM for one year to help them get started with their
The selected candidates will benefit from networking with specialised faculty,
experienced industry mentors and alumni within our ecosystem sharing
knowledge and ideas.
Participants will have access to:
- Free co-working space
- Industry Mentors
- Specialised Faculty
- Comprehensive network
- Legal- and Business advice
- Creative environment, modern infrastructure, facilities and equipment at ADM
The programme is sponsored by Garage@ADM.
What are we looking for?
Founders driven by creative impact, resulting in passion and commitment
who show a balance of creative, technical and business knowledge.
Garage@ADM promotes inter- and transdisciplinary entrepreneurship
to create and incubate innovative ideas into a sustainable business for
the local and global creative industries.
Concept, idea and business proposal (max 10 pages)
- Vision Statement for company, business idea and why you believe it will succeed in a competitive environment (max 5 pages)
- Business Plan for 3 years illustrating growth showing secured or anticipated funding (including all monthly costs, salaries and incoming funds to cover them)
- Your Team, CVs of all partners including a statement describing in few words why you believe that this team will succeed to deliver its expertise
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, and final candidates will be
announced by June 30.
Submission deadline: May 21, 2021
Announcement final candidates: June 30, 2021
Start of the program: August 10, 2021
Running period: 12 months
Please submit your proposals to GarageatADM@ntu.edu.sg
Associate Prof Christoph Hahnheiser
Lecturer Jeffrey Hong
Associate Prof Peer M Sathikh