Work Study Degree
The NTU Work Study Degree (WSDeg) is a pathway offered to NTU students which awards students with credits for all internship work terms undertaken.
It consists of 4 Work Terms:
- 1 Professional Attachment (PA) - 10 weeks
- 2 PA - 11 weeks
- 1 Winter PA (5 weeks)
- 1 Professional Internship (PI) - 20 weeks
and a WSDeg Final Year Project (FYP).
- Be awarded credits for all internship work terms undertaken
- Gain industry experience whilst completing your degree
- Possibility of an industry sponsored FYP
- Apply knowledge and skills learnt in the university in an authentic work environment
- Develop practical industry experiences and skills
- Enhance your employability and lifelong learning capabilities
Eligible Undergraduate Courses
B.Sc. (Hons) in Biological Sciences only. Students who have completed Year 1 will be invited to take on this programme.
Note: Students undertaking any second majors, double majors or double degrees are not eligible to apply for the WSDeg.
|Course Code & Title||Work Term||Course |
|Period||Course AU Type||Proposed|
Professional Attachment I
|Work Term 1||10 weeks||Y2 Special Term I & II||BDE/UE||5 AUs||Pass/Fail|
|Work Term 2||20 weeks||Y3 Semester 1 |
Y3 Semester 2
|ICC Foundational Core/ Core||10 AUs||Pass/Fail|
Professional Attachment II
|Work Term 3||11 weeks|
|Y3 Special Term I & II||BDE/UE||5 AUs||Pass/Fail|
Professional Attachment III
|Work Term 4||5|
|Y4 Sem 1 (Winter)||BDE/UE||3 AUs||Pass/Fail|
Work Study Degree Final Year Project (WSDeg FYP)
|2 semesters||17 (x2) weeks||Y4 Sem 1 & Sem 2||Major PE||12AUs||Letter graded|
INFORMATION & ENQUIRIES
For more programme information or enquiries, please write-in to SBS Undergraduate Studies [email protected]
Ms Sabrina Chew
Career & Attachment Office
Email: [email protected]
DID: 6904 7288
Information is accurate at the time of publication. The University reserves the right to update any of the programme options and curricula without prior notice and obligation.