This course is targeted at business owners looking to stay relevant in the digital economy. The focus is on how digitalization can help manufacturers and service providers create new value-add services and generate revenue streams.
This course introduces the concepts of eco-systems & platforms and technologies like AI, IOT, blockchain & cloud computing and how these can play a role in creating new value-add services for businesses.
The learning is further enhanced through group work and presentation where participants are expected to bring real world examples of digitalization challenges to class.
Date(s): 24 Nov 2022
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Venue: Virtual (Online)
Registration Closing Date: 11 Nov 2022
- Understand what digital transformation is.
- Examples of business model innovations.
- Understand the roles of eco-systems & platforms and how technologies like Internet of Things (IOT), Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics can help create new value-add services.
- Provide a framework for organizations to maximize their business value.
- Group work on item (iv) above to underpin learnings.
Here are what the participants will learn:
- Introduction to digital transformation.
- Key considerations in developing a successful digital strategy.
- Understand the roles of eco-systems & platforms and technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics in Service Digitalization.
- Introduction to the digital service value framework.
- Group work & presentation.
Business Owners looking to maximize business value and open to anyone who wants to stay relevant in the digital economy through understand of Digital Transformation.
Standard Course Fee: S$749.00
|Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes|
Cat-A SSG Funded Courses
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Mr John Loke
John Loke has over 30 years of experience in the Access Solution, Banking Self-Service and Consumer Electronics industries. His experience includes Product Development, Innovation Management, Project Management and Digital Service Delivery.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science (Industrial Engineering) from the National University of Singapore. He also holds an engineering degree with Honors in Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
His was the Head of Product Development, AS APAC and is also responsible for Digital Service Delivery for dormakaba (Swiss-German MNC) in Access Solutions. His previous work R&D experience in various European & American MNCs as Wincor-Nixdorf, Philips, Honeywell and Motorola.