LinkedIn is the biggest professional network for building your personal brand, a place where 650 million executives are consistently searching for corporate development and relevant connections to expand their current network. If you are a business owner seeking opportunities in the B2B space to reach specific potential decision makers, LinkedIn is the fastest growing platform to leverage on! Sign up now to optimize your profile to springboard your career to the next level, learn how to set up a business page and launch an effective
LinkedIn campaign to increase your business revenue!
Date(s): 05 Nov 2021
Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: Virtual (Online)
Registration Closing Date: 22 Oct 2021
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
• Gain knowledge in the fundamentals of LinkedIn marketing
• Gain traction on your personal and business LinkedIn profiles
• Create a personal LinkedIn profile to attract relevant opportunities
• Leverage on LinkedIn to connect with relevant professionals to improve your career prospects
• Create a business LinkedIn profile for B2B product and services
• Generate interest with specific audiences with LinkedIn groups
• Tap on LinkedIn platform to increase your sales revenue
• Decide appropriate usage of different LinkedIn ads (InMail, text ad, sponsored content)
• Launch an advertising campaign on LinkedIn platform
• Interpret the campaign results for improvement
o Fundamentals of LinkedIn marketing
o The advantages of using LinkedIn over other social media platform
o Understanding LinkedIn’s search algorithm
o Best practises on LinkedIn content marketing
o How to create an effective personal LinkedIn profile?
o Creating and joining a LinkedIn Community Group
o Setting up a company page in LinkedIn platform
o Understanding the types of LinkedIn Ad Formats
o Planning an ad campaign within your budget
o Practical Approach: Launch an effective ads campaign on LinkedIn
o Interpreting campaign results to monitor marketing ROI
This course will be useful for professionals who want to leverage LinkedIn as a platform to improve their personal branding for career advancement and business owners who are targeting B2B profiles and decision makers. Potential job roles include digital marketers, marketing managers, entrepreneurs and B2B business owners.
- GCE ‘O’ level with minimum 2 years relevant working experience OR
- GCE ‘A’ Level or polytechnic diploma OR
- NITEC in any specialization with 3 years working experience
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0
Standard Course Fee: S$749.00
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
Cat-A SSG Funded Courses
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Ms Tammy Chew
Tammy Chew is an aspiring digital marketer with a passion in the technological landscape. Dedicated to lifelong learning, she has been partaking in numerous upskill training programmes that has extensively aided in her growth in Marketing Management and Digital Marketing.
An avid writer with an interest in consumer trends and psychology, Tammy is also actively involved in her writing contributions with reputable beauty and lifestyle blogs like Daily Vanity and Yellow Pages where she focused on current social issues and trending scoops. Prior to this, she has also spearheaded research and marketing initiatives for National Heritage Board, where she conducted field interviews and created marketing collaterals for major projects.
Tammy is currently a Digital Marketer cum Trainer with Intangibles Consultancy. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Arts and Humanities (History) from Nanyang Technological University.
Lee, Oon Ling
Oon Ling is an accomplished trainer and a multi-companies business owner. She started her first company in 2011 specialising in Intelligent corporate apparels, currently operating with a lean headcount via digitally driven business model and strong in-house infrastructure. Having spearheaded the digital transformation on her company, coupled with her experience in the academic field, she is skilled in providing high level consultation to SME business owners in business model transformation through digitalisation in sustainable ways. Her expertise in digital marketing, business establishment and digital process implementation has given her a unique edge to excel in today’s challenging business landscape.
Apart from this, Oon Ling is also a sought-after trainer with good reviews in the lifelong learning industry, providing effective training programs to professional adults in higher learning institutes on business related courses and digital marketing.
Oon Ling is an Associate Adult Educator recognized by IAL-AEN. She holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore.