Looking for the most cost-effective digital marketing ways to reach out to potential customers?
This course aims to provide an in-dept understanding of social media marketing and equip learners with the ability to set up and optimize your social media platforms, launch an effective marketing campaign with practical hands-on approach.
This course is designed to equip individuals with the fundamental knowledge and skillset in social media marketing platform across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIN, conduct
social media audit, set up social media calendars and tapping on social media management tools.
The programme will cover the following:
Day 1: Fundamentals and concepts of Social Media Marketing
Day 2: Practical approach where learners will get to design one social media post, plan and launch an effective Facebook campaign, followed by a 30 mins written assessment.
Date(s): 22 to 23 Aug 2022
Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: Virtual (Online)
Registration is closed.
Date(s): 17 to 18 Nov 2022
Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: Virtual (Online)
Registration Closing Date: 04 Nov 2022
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
• Gain knowledge in social media strategy and planning
• Understand best practises for various social media platforms
• Perform social media audit effectively
• Explore tools for social media management
• Create an optimized LinkedIN account for marketing
• Launch an effective Facebook Marketing campaign
• Interpreting and analysing FB campaign report
Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
• Overview of social media channels
• Introduction to various social media marketing platforms
• Understanding the effectiveness of each platform
• Selecting relevant channels for your business
• Class activity #1 to build on concept
Understanding Social Media Management
• Introduction to customer journey
• Setting social media goals and calendar planning
• How to perform social media audit effectively?
• Learn the best practices on social media postings
• Tapping on social media management tools
• Class activity #2 to build on concept
Practical Approach (Mentoring)
• Understanding community groups
• How to create and promote a community group?
• Set up business accounts on relevant social media platforms
• Design a post for campaign launch (Individual Work)
• Class Activity #3: Presentation of your post to the class
• Setup a Facebook campaign for your business
• Optimize your campaign
• Launch an effective Facebook campaign
• Analyse campaign report
This course will be useful for professionals or business owners who are keen to learn how to tap on social media platforms to reach out to their potential customers in the digital arena. It will be useful for learners who are new to digital marketing especially in social media marketing. Potential job roles include digital professionals, brand leaders, digital marketers, marketing managers, business development managers, entrepreneurs and online business owners.
- GCE ‘O’ level with minimum 2 years relevant working experience OR
- GCE ‘A’ Level or polytechnic diploma OR
- NITEC in any specialization with 3 years working experience
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0
Standard Course Fee: S$1498.00
|Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes|
Cat-A SSG Funded Courses
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Mr Peter Lee
Peter brings with him more than a decade of experience with top advertising and digital marketing agencies in Singapore, Tokyo, and Taipei. As a creative veteran in the advertising and branding industry, he has worked with close to over 50 different brands, successfully driving campaigns for some of the world’s largest names like adidas, P&G, and Philips. His passion for cutting-edge design brought him to Tokyo where he spent 5 years building brands across multiple media such as retail activation, interactive, mobile, and digital marketing.
Prior to joining Intangibles Consultancy, he was instrumental in driving digital content creation and executing marketing strategies for IMDA.
As a multi-disciplinary marketer, he puts his passion into spearheading ideasdriven and spot-on digital marketing solutions for businesses. He holds a Diploma in Visual Communication from Temasek Polytechnic and is Google Analytics, Search and Google Ads certified.
Lee, Oon Ling
Oon Ling is an accomplished trainer and a multi-companies business owner. She started her first company in 2011 specialising in Intelligent corporate apparels, currently operating with a lean headcount via digitally driven business model and strong in-house infrastructure. Having spearheaded the digital transformation on her company, coupled with her experience in the academic field, she is skilled in providing high level consultation to SME business owners in business model transformation through digitalisation in sustainable ways. Her expertise in digital marketing, business establishment and digital process implementation has given her a unique edge to excel in today’s challenging business landscape.
Apart from this, Oon Ling is also a sought-after trainer with good reviews in the lifelong learning industry, providing effective training programs to professional adults in higher learning institutes on business related courses and digital marketing.
Oon Ling is an Associate Adult Educator recognized by IAL-AEN. She holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore.