Creating content is not for the faint-hearted, yet, we know that “Content is King” - The KEY to successful marketing campaigns and SEO ranking! Researches have shown that 75% of the marketers find that producing an engaging content is a challenge, what more about produce them consistently.
You might have acquired skillsets to tap on social media platforms, run advertisements on search engine, but what’s more important is learning how to create great content that can continuously delight your audience and build their trust in your brand. It is through content that you differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Date(s): 02 to 03 Oct 2023
Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: NTU@one-north campus, Executive Centre (Buona Vista)
Registration is closed.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Gain knowledge in the fundamentals of content marketing
- Identify the trends of content marketing in B2B and B2C context
- Content Marketing Distribution channels
- Appreciate the features of User Generated Content (UGC)
- Strategize your content marketing journey
- Learn the best practises on effective blogs writing
- Conduct content marketing audit
- Plan content ideas calendar for digital distribution
- Create highly visuals to delight audience
- Measure ROI using metrics and tools
Day 1: Fundamentals of Content Marketing
- What exactly is content marketing?
- Trends of content marketing in B2B and B2C context
- Content Marketing Distribution channels
- Case Study Exploration: User Generated Content (UGC)
- Setting content marketing goals
- Crafting your content pillars
- Technique to enhance display content to maximize impact
- Best practice on effective blogs writing
- Creating content ideas calendar for digital distribution
- Conducting content marketing audit
- Measurement of ROI using metrics
- Recommendation of content management tools
Day 2: A Practical Approach
- Group Based Project to conceptualize theories taught
- Course Debrief
- 30 mins written assessment
This course will be useful for professionals or business owners who are interested to create engaging content and visual for their marketing effort. Potential job roles include content
strategist, digital marketers, marketing managers, advertising copywriters, entrepreneurs and e-commerce business owners.
- GCE ‘O’ level with minimum 2 years relevant working experience OR
- GCE ‘A’ Level or polytechnic diploma OR
- NITEC in any specialization with 3 years working experience
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0
Standard Course Fee: S$1,512.00
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
BEFORE funding & GST
AFTER funding & 7% GST
AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Note: Course fee payment made before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and payment made on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Mr Peter Lee
Peter brings with him more than a decade of experience with top advertising and digital marketing agencies in Singapore, Tokyo, and Taipei. As a creative veteran in the advertising and branding industry, he has worked with close to over 50 different brands, successfully driving campaigns for some of the world’s largest names like adidas, P&G, and Philips. His passion for cutting-edge design brought him to Tokyo where he spent 5 years building brands across multiple media such as retail activation, interactive, mobile, and digital marketing.
Prior to joining Intangibles Consultancy, he was instrumental in driving digital content creation and executing marketing strategies for IMDA.
As a multi-disciplinary marketer, he puts his passion into spearheading ideasdriven and spot-on digital marketing solutions for businesses. He holds a Diploma in Visual Communication from Temasek Polytechnic and is Google Analytics, Search and Google Ads certified.
Ms Jayne Tew
Jayne Tew holds a Bachelor of Business (2nd class upper Honors) from NTU and has more than 10 years of working experience in digital marketing. Jayne has rich knowledge of all things digital - From content marketing, SEO, SEM to programmatic and social media marketing.
Having worked across multiple industries such as consulting, hospitality and recruitment, she has led regional teams to create and implement digital marketing strategies and large-scale campaigns that drive results for both B2B and B2C audiences.
She is Google Analytics certified and is a strong advocate of data-driven, customer centric marketing. She is currently a trainer with Intangibles Consultancy.
Lee, Oon Ling
Oon Ling is an accomplished trainer and a multi-companies business owner. She started her first company in 2011 specialising in Intelligent corporate apparels, currently operating with a lean headcount via digitally driven business model and strong in-house infrastructure. Having spearheaded the digital transformation on her company, coupled with her experience in the academic field, she is skilled in providing high level consultation to SME business owners in business model transformation through digitalisation in sustainable ways. Her expertise in digital marketing, business establishment and digital process implementation has given her a unique edge to excel in today’s challenging business landscape.
Apart from this, Oon Ling is also a sought-after trainer with good reviews in the lifelong learning industry, providing effective training programs to professional adults in higher learning institutes on business related courses and digital marketing.
Oon Ling is an Associate Adult Educator recognized by IAL-AEN. She holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore.