Creating content is not for the faint-hearted, yet, we know that “Content is King” - The KEY to successful marketing campaigns and SEO ranking! Researches have shown that 75% of the marketers find that producing an engaging content is a challenge, what more about produce them consistently.
You might have acquired skillsets to tap on social media platforms, run advertisements on search engine, but what’s more important is learning how to create great content that can continuously delight your audience and build their trust in your brand. It is through content that you differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Date(s): 27 to 28 Oct 2022
Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: Virtual (Online)
Registration Closing Date: 14 Oct 2022
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Gain knowledge in the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization
- Identify the difference between SEO and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Understand the benefits of SEO
- Explore the SEO ranking periodic table
- Understand On page SEO optimization
- Understand Off page SEO optimization
- Craft an effective SEO Strategy Plan
- Perform SEO audit
- Monitor reports and interpret SEO related data
- Learn through hands-on practical session
Fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization
- Overview of Search Engine Optimization
- The importance of SEO
- Identify the difference between SEO and SEM
- Conduct effective keywords research and competitor analysis
- What is ON page and OFF Page SEO?
- Exploring SEO Periodic Table?
- Class activity #1 to build on concept
Let’s focus on ON Page SEO
- The fundamentals of On Page SEO
- Overview of headings, page titles and meta descriptions
- How to optimize your images
- Understanding Page speed optimization
- Understanding Mobile responsiveness
- Class activity #2 to build on concept
Let’s focus on OFF Page SEO
- The fundamentals of Off Page SEO
- The important role that content plays in SEO
- Create effective link building strategies
- Interpreting and analysing SEO related reports
- Exploring tools to perform SEO audit and monitor performance
- Class activity #3 to build on concept
A Practical Approach
- Learn to construct website architecture
- Perform targeted keyword researches
- Steps to optimize ON page SEO
- Steps to optimize OFF page SEO
- Interpreting and analysing campaign reports
- Course Debrief
- 30 mins written assessment
This course will be useful for professionals or business owners who are interested to create engaging content and visual for their marketing effort. Potential job roles include content strategist, digital marketers, marketing managers, advertising copywriters, entrepreneurs and e-commerce business owners.
- GCE ‘O’ level with minimum 2 years relevant working experience OR
- GCE ‘A’ Level or polytechnic diploma OR
- NITEC in any specialization with 3 years working experience
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0
Standard Course Fee: S$1498.00
|Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes|
Cat-A SSG Funded Courses
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Mr Ben Tay
Ben Tay holds a Master in Business Administration from Utah State University, Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Cranfield University and Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from University of Utah. He has more than 18 years of professional experience in technology, financial and basic material companies. Comfortable working with cross functional teams and in culturally diverse environment, he also has experience in consulting work in digital marketing, supply chain and artificial intelligence in both Singapore and United Kingdom.
His passion in training grew from the numerous in-company sessions that he conducted. When he was attending college in the United States, Ben started tutoring students from Cs to As in Calculus.
When he was working as a regional analyst, his MS Excel Modelling skills so impressed his colleagues in Hong Kong that training was requested and conducted. Ben’s attention to details and thought process in the learning has helped in his students to learn and excel.
Lee, Oon Ling
Oon Ling is an accomplished trainer and a multi-companies business owner. She started her first company in 2011 specialising in Intelligent corporate apparels, currently operating with a lean headcount via digitally driven business model and strong in-house infrastructure. Having spearheaded the digital transformation on her company, coupled with her experience in the academic field, she is skilled in providing high level consultation to SME business owners in business model transformation through digitalisation in sustainable ways. Her expertise in digital marketing, business establishment and digital process implementation has given her a unique edge to excel in today’s challenging business landscape.
Apart from this, Oon Ling is also a sought-after trainer with good reviews in the lifelong learning industry, providing effective training programs to professional adults in higher learning institutes on business related courses and digital marketing.
Oon Ling is an Associate Adult Educator recognized by IAL-AEN. She holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore.