Executive Training Programme for Chinese officials was introduced.
Master of Science in Managerial Economics was launched by Mr Tang Guan Seng, the then Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Trade and Industry.
NTU became the first university in Singapore that was certified by China’s State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs to conduct executive trainings for Chinese government officials and professionals.
Master of Public Administration was launched by Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, the then Minister for Education.
The Lien Ying Chow Legacy Fellowship Programme was launched.
Nanyang Centre for Public Administration (NCPA) was officially established by Mr Gan Kim Yong, the then Minister for Manpower.
- NTU "Mayors' Class" received the 2011 Business China Enterprise Award.
- NCPA's first EDP for senior government officials of Southeast Asian countries(Vietnam).
NTU celebrated its 20th anniversary of training Chinese government officials.
Mr Heng Swee Keat, then-Minister for Education, was the Guest of Honour.
NCPA designated as the first base in Asia for the Executive Study Programme on Higher Education for University Administrative Officials commissioned by China Scholarship Council.
- Master of Arts in Contemporary China programme celebrated its 10th anniversary and was officially incorporated onto NCPA.
- NCPA introduced the Master of Public Administration in English.
- Launch of Master of Science in Managerial Economics November intake, targeting fresh graduates from top universities.
- NCPA has run EDPs for six Asian countries (i.e., Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Laos, and Malaysia), with the total number of EDP participants exceeding the 1,000 mark.
- NCPA celebrated its 25th anniversary of development, as well as the 10th anniversary of the Lien Ying Chow Legacy Fellowship. Mr Ong Ye Kung, the then Minister for Education was the Guest of Honour at the celebration event.
- Lien Ying Chow Legacy Fellowship received the 2017 Business China Enterprise Award.
Launch of the Lien Research Programme on the Belt and Road Initiative.
- NCPA successfully organised the IIAS-Lien 2019 Conference: Effective, Accountable and Inclusive Governance. Deputy Prime Minister and then-Minister for Finance Mr Heng Swee Keat was the Guest of Honour and delivered the keynote speech at the opening ceremony.
- Master of Science in Managerial Economics (Chinese) and Master of Public Administration (Chinese) were upgraded to Executive Master of Science in Managerial Economics (EMME, Chinese) and Executive Master of Public Administration
(EMPA, Chinese) respectively.
- Master of Arts in Contemporary China was renamed Master of Social Sciences in China and Global Governance (MCGG).
NCPA launched the English Master of Science in Managerial Economics programme.
- NCPA celebrates its 30th anniversary of development, as well as the 15th anniversary of the Lien Ying Chow Legacy Fellowship. With Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat as Guest of Honour.
- Number of full-time graduate students exceeding 500.