Professor S. Viswanathan, Mr. Nilesh Yadav and Dr. Khoo Hong Meng served in the judging committees for the 2014 Sustainable Business and Green Technology Awards. Apart from NTU faculty, the committee comprised of senior industry executives and senior executives/CEOs from various government agencies. A case study booklet of the ten companies that won the award is listed below:
Sustainable Business Awards Category Winners:
- Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (BCA)
- City Developments Limited (CDL)
- DSM Singapore Industrial Pte Ltd
- Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Keppel Corporation
- National Environment Agency
- Olam International Ltd
Green Technology Award Winners:
- Ricoh Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Alternative Energy Corporation Pte Ltd
- Clean Energy Holdings Pte Ltd
- Ecospec Global Technology Pte Ltd
- Sky Urban Solutions Pte Ltd
- Uniseal Singapore Pte Ltd
The Sustainability Awards Magazine for 2014 can be viewed here.
2) CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY CASE STUDIES 2016
Featuring Singapore Sustainability Award Winners of 2015.
The Corporate Sustainability Case Studies 2016 e-book has been jointly produced by the Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS) and the Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University. Professor S. Viswanathan and Mr Tayef Quader from the Centre for Business Sustainability co-authored the case studies. The e-book featuring award winners of 2015 was launched on 26 October 2016 by CEO of SBF Mr Ho Meng Kit.
3) CORPORATE SUTAINABILITY CASE STUDIES 2017
Featuring Singapore Apex Corporate Sustainability Award Winners of 2016.
GCNS awarded 9 organizations on the evening of 26 October 2016 for their performance in corporate sustainability at the Singapore Apex Corporate Sustainability Awards 2016. Singtel Group bagged the prestigious Apex Award in the Sustainable Business Category showcasing the company's sustainability advancements.