THE ALLIANCE FOR RESEARCH ON CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY (ARCS)
Nanyang Business School (NBS) is an institutional membership to the ARCS. The ARCS is a prestigious network of top universities to advance rigorous academic research on corporate sustainability issues. It is a partnership among academic institutions created to provide data and networking opportunities to facilitate research on corporate sustainability.
- NBS is the first Asian School Member of the ARCS.
- Other 19 members are top schools such as North Western, MIT, Michigan, Harvard and UCLA.
- For more information on ARCS, please visit their website: https://corporate-sustainability.org/
GLOBAL COMPACT NETWORK SINGAPORE (GCNS)
The GCNS is the local chapter of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) network. It encourages and facilitates the progress of companies that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with the UNGC's 10 universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption at the country level. GCNS also functions as the national society promoting corporate and social responsibility in Singapore.
- NBS is a member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) and a Strategic Partner of the Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS).
- For more information on GCNS, please visit their website: https://unglobalcompact.sg/