Nanyang-DSO Graduate Programme (NDGP) 2021
By Temasek Lab @ NTU (TL@NTU) and DSO National Laboratories
- 4 years of employment as a research staff in TL@NTU
- 4 years of full tuition fee
- 1-year overseas research attachment with additional financial support
- Internship at DSO National Lab or other local Defence Technology Community (DTC) partners
- Local and overseas conference support
- Leadership development programme
- Exposure to defence ecosystem
- Be Singapore citizens
- Have obtained an Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. [If applicant has not yet completed the undergraduate degree programme, applicant shall furnish documentation from the university that applicant is on track to obtain an Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.] obtained at least 2nd Upper Class Honours Degree
- Have strong interest in research for defence science and application
There is no bond attached to this programme.
Upon successful completion of the studies, the student/staff may be offered continual employment in TL@NTU or its defence partners.
|Admission Intake||Last day for submission of application|
|August 2021||1 April 2021|
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email for a panel interview.
Coverage and Award Terms
|Tuition Fee||Full coverage for four academic year (AY2021-2025)|
|Monthly Stipend1||S$4,000 + S$1,000 (top-up) |
|Yearly Staff Benefits||According to NTU Staff Benefits|
|Conference Allowance||Support for two times allowance for Local & Overseas Conference|
|Overseas Attachment||Up to 12 months overseas attachment|
|Other Allowances||S$3,500 for books/references/thesis and IT|