GENERAL STORE E-VIEWING SYSTEMYou can access the online e-viewing system and also find some general information including opening hours and a short description of services.
If you are a non-SBS personnel who wish to make purchases from the General Store, please contact us at email@example.com.
Click on the respective links to access the e-Viewing System
For (non-SBS) NTU staff and graduate students who require regular purchases, you may submit a request to access the electronic e-viewing system. Having access to the e-Viewing system allows you to view current stock levels, fill out and print an order form before proceeding to the General Store to collect goods.
Note: Non-SBS personnel are currently not permitted to use the “Receiving of Delivered Goods” service nor the Lab coat Laundry Service.
|Address||60 Nanyang Drive|
Nanyang Technological University
School of Biological Sciences
The Store is open for deliveries and purchases on weekdays:
|Monday to Thursday||9:00am - 11:30am (NO PURCHASING) |
1:30pm - 5:00pm (Last Order at 4:45pm)
|Friday||9:00am - 11:30am (NO PURCHASING) |
1:30pm - 4:30pm (Last Order at 4:15pm)
Strictly no purchases in the morning and no deliveries in the afternoon.
RECEIVING DELIVERED GOODS
- User will be contacted by phone or email to collect delivered goods
- Upon collection, users will have to sign and write down their full name, the date of collection on the Delivery Order sheet.
Note: The store does not have facilities to keep radioactive items and -80ºC items. Users must collect the item (s) as soon as possible. If uncontactable by the end of the day, the neighbouring lab staff will be contacted to collect on behalf. An email will be sent to notify the user of the personnel who has collected the item (s) on their behalf.
- Users who wish to loan a trolley must make a request at the counter
- Trolleys must be returned within the same day.
- If the trolley is not returned, the user's entire laboratory group will be banned from loaning the trolley with immediate effect.
|Bio Basic||Monday to Friday|
|1st Base||Monday to Friday|
- Users must supply samples and fill out sequencing forms by 2.00pm.
- Sequencing results will be sent to individual order by vendor.
LABCOAT LAUNDRY SERVICES
Lab coats are sent for laundry services every Wednesday afternoon.
Kindly take note of the following when you are send your lab coats for laundry services:
- Ensure all pockets are cleared of gloves and stationery and all coats are labelled with the user’s name, PI's name, lab telephone extension number & NTU-SBS on the inside of the collar using permanent marker.
- Deposit all lab coats in the laundry basket provided at the General Store’s customer service area.
- Fill up the lab coat Record Book.
- Lab coats will be ready for pick up approximately 1-2 weeks later.
- Users are required to sign off the lab coat Record Book upon collection.
- If uncollected within 1 month, the coats will be absorbed by the School.