- Yang, B., J. Li and U. Balasooriya. (2016) Cohort extensions of the Poisson common factor model for modelling both genders jointly. Scandinavian Actuarial Journal, 2016(2), 93-112.
- Tan, C.I., Li, J, Li, J.S.H. and Balasooriya, U. (2016) Stochastic Modelling of the Hybrid Survival Curve. Journal of Population Research. DOI: 10.1007/s12546-016-9168-x
- Milidonis, A. An Empirical Investigation of CDS spreads using a Regime Switching Default Risk Model. North American Actuarial Journal, July 2016, Pages 252-275. https://doi.org/10.1080/10920277.2016.1180996
- Michaelides, A., Milidonis, A., Nishiotis, G.P., Papakyriakou, P., (2015) The adverse effects of systematic leakage ahead of official sovereign debt rating announcements. Journal of Financial Economics, Volume 116, Issue 3, June 2015, Pages 526-547.
- Wang, Shaun (2016) Optimal Level of Information Security Investment: Model and Formula, Working paper
- Nie, C., Wang, S. and Li, S. (2016) Applying Surplus Process to Model the Effect of Spending on Cyber Security Level, Working Paper, Dec 2016.
- Wang, Shaun S. (2016) Ageing gracefully with assurance, Singapore Business Review, 29 Feb 2016. http://sbr.com.sg/economy/commentary/ageing-gracefully-assurance