EEE is organizing Emergenetics Profiling Workshop for EEE alumni. This workshop plans to be benefit participants to cope with the changing environment - to know self and others. It will be a full-day workshop, filled with intensity and fun.
Date: 20 February 2021 (Sat)
Time: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Zoom (Online)
Price: $50/alumnus (UP: $200)
Register at: https://bit.ly/3nBx28w (Closing Date: 6 February 2021)
i. Introducing to the participants their thinking and behavioral preferences/attributes
ii. Give the participants an in-depth understanding of how each attribute determines the different in how they make decisions and solve problems
iii. Help the participants to cope with the "new" working environment
The workshop will be conducted by Mr Andy Pan from Right Impact (www.right-impact.com). It will cover
- Emergenetics Profiling
- How the Brain Works
- What is Emergenetics? - The Thinking Attributes
- What is Emergenetics? - The Behavioural Attributes
- Distribution of Individual Emergenetics Profiles
- Profile-to-Profile Interactions and Corporate Application
- Profile Changes
- Introduction to the Emergenetics Plus Mobile and Web App
The workshop will be conducted virtually and are highly subsidized by EEE for our alumni. Due to limited vacancies, seats will only be confirmed upon payment.
See you there!