The Centre offers seedcorn funding which supports collaborative research projects between NHG Polyclinics (NHGP) and LKCMedicine researchers. Funding is for feasibility and pilot studies, whose preliminary data can build a strong case for subsequent research applications to external funding bodies. Awards will be between SGD$20,000 - 60,000 for projects up to 18 months in duration.
Employees of LKCMedicine and NHGP are eligible to apply. Each proposal must involve collaboration between these two organisations. In addition, collaborations with other academic institutions and healthcare providers/ institutions are allowed.
For more information on previously-funded studies
- Novel research
- Preliminary work (e.g feasibility and pilot studies)
- Research impacting on health outcomes and/or patient and carer well-being
- Research with the potential to be published in an international peer reviewed journal
- Service developments
- Studies included within NMRC PRIME funding
- Studies that cost more than SGD$60,000
- Studies already funded from other sources
- Studies that cannot be completed in 18 months
Funding Grant Call Schedule