We are the first business school in Singapore, and the third in Asia, to be accredited by both the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). These are the most widely recognised quality assurance standards for accounting and business education, and they assure that degrees we confer are recognised around the world.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
We have been accredited by the AACSB for both business and accounting since 2005. AACSB accreditation is a hallmark of excellence in management education. It assures quality and promotes excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate and graduate education for business education and accounting.
Institutions accredited by the AACSB include those that:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission;
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship;
- Provide high-calibre teaching of quality and current curricula;
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty;
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
We have been conferred full EQUIS accreditation since 2004. The EQUIS quality assurance scheme is a leading international system of quality assessment, improvement, and accreditation of higher education institutions in management and business administration.
EQUIS-accredited business schools possess the following attributes:
- High international standards of quality for mission and governance, student and program quality, faculty and research, corporate and international connections and management of resources;
- A significant level of internationalisation;
- A strong corporate orientation in programmes, activities, and processes.