The School of Computer Science and Engineering offers graduate programmes leading to the award of the degree of Master of Science (MSc) and each has a prescribed programme of study and involves a project dissertation. The MSc programmes are available on full-time and part-time basis. (*)
* For full-time students, the minimum period of candidature is one academic year and the maximum period is two academic years. For part-time students, the minimum period of candidature is two academic years and the maximum period is four academic years.
Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence (MSAI)
The Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence (MSAI) programme is created for students who wish to develop, design and implement AI systems and at the ...
Master of Science in Data Science (MSDS)
Data science is a data-driven approach to problem solving and scientific exploration that involves the process of collecting, managing, analyzing, explaining, ...
Master of Science in Cyber Security (MSCS)
The MSCS programme is intended to meet these demands by equipping professionals with the necessary expertise and skills.
Master of Engineering (by Research) | Computer Science and Engineering
A research intensive institution powered by a strong R&D infrastructure and a networked global alliance, offering students the prospects of pioneering ...
- Master of Science Programmes
- Graduate-Level Subjects
- PhD Programme in Big Data Analytics
- PhD Programme in Complex Systems
- SenseTime-NTU Talent Programme
- Salesforce-NTU Talent Programme
- Artificial Intelligence for University Educators in Asia Programme (TF–NTU AI Asia)
- Upcoming CET Courses
- Certificate in AI Ethics and Governance
- Alibaba Talent Programme 2022