The School of Computer Science and Engineering offers graduate programmes leading to the award of the degree of Master of Science (MSc) and each has a prescribed programme of study and involves a project dissertation. The MSc programmes are available on full-time and part-time basis. (*)
* For full-time students, the minimum period of candidature is one academic year and the maximum period is two academic years. For part-time students, the minimum period of candidature is two academic years and the maximum period is four academic years.
Master of Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
A research intensive institution powered by a strong R&D infrastructure and a networked global alliance, offering students the prospects of pioneering ...
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence (MSAI)
- Graduate-Level Subjects
- PhD Programme in Big Data Analytics
- PhD Programme in Complex Systems
- SenseTime-NTU Talent Programme
- Salesforce-NTU Talent Programme
- Artificial Intelligence for University Educators in Asia Programme (TF–NTU AI Asia)
- Certificate in AI Ethics and Governance