The Division of Chemistry and Biological Chemistry provides large-format poster printing services.
Personnel from outside SPMS may use the poster-printing service for an additional fee.
|A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm)||$25|
|A1 (59.4 x 84.1 cm)||$20|
|A2 (42.0 x 59.4cm)||$15|
|An additional $10 applies for printing on textile|
To submit a request, please download and complete the Poster Printing Request Form, and submit it to the Division Heads Office (SPMS-PAP-02-01).
- The submitted softcopy poster must be in PDF format, and scaled according to the dimensions indicated in the above table.
- No cash payment is allowed.
- Drop by the office and submit the printing request form and PDF file to the student helper at the reception counter at the Division Heads Office, five working days in advance for the print job. (If posters are needed on Thursday, please come on the previous Thursday before noon.) The Division can opt to decline the printing job if the five working days' notice is not adhered to.
- A normal charge will be applied for any reprinting caused by the requestor’s negligence.
- It is requestor's responsibility to check and confirm the accuracy of the printed poster upon collection. A normal printing charge applies if the poster has to be reprinted afterward for any reason.
- Posters are to be trimmed by the requestor.