Short Term Internship for Overseas Undergraduates
Full-time matriculated overseas students who wish to do a short-term project in the School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) must source for their own SCSE professors to supervise them during their internship period. Students may access our academia via this link.
- Application must be made at least 3 months before the commencement of the period of the internship.
- Students are not eligible for any on-campus accommodation and should seek for off-campus housing.
- School does not provide any financial or other support to students. Fees will be charged according to NTU guidelines. Full-time students from our partner universities, with whom we have established bi-lateral student exchange agreements, are not liable for the tuition fees but other miscellaneous fees such as medical fees, insurance fees, etc. are payable. Applicants will be informed if such MOUs exist. More information on the fees and expenses are listed in the Important Notes below.
- Students should complete the NTU online application.
- You are required to attach the followings with your online application:
- your most recent passport-size
- your official university transcript in English (reflecting all courses taken)
- the bio-data page of your latest passport
- your CV if you are applying for "Work Experience Programme (WEP) - No assessment"
- Fill in the Training Employment Pass (TEP). The pass is for undergraduates doing training attachments in Singapore. The training attachment has to be part of the trainee's degree programme. Before you apply for the TEP, visit the MOM website on the eligibility.
- Email the signed TEP form Ms Miya Baji at [email protected] together with a copy of bonafide certificate from your home university. Please take note that visa application is not required since Ministry of Manpower (MOM) will issue a letter of In-Principle Approval when the TEP is approved.