NTU-SCSE and SIMTech
Fully-funded PhD scholarship with very attractive monthly stipend and allowance is available at SIMTech-NTU Joint Laboratory on Complex Systems in School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The call for August 2021 applications is now open.
- Joint collaboration between School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)
- 3 types of PhD scholarship are available
- ACIS: A*STAR Computing and Information Science (for local students).
- AGS: A*STAR Graduate Scholarship (for local students).
- SINGA: Singapore International Graduate Award (for international students) .
Research areas under the PhD Programme include but not limited to:
- Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Complex Adaptive System
- Evolutionary and Memetic Optimization
- Multi-agent Modelling and Simulation
- Sentiment Analysis
- Computer Graphics
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Any other areas related to future factories
- Open to local and international students
- Graduates with outstanding Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent skills in programming are a great asset
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English