All applicants seeking admission to the Second Major in Food Science and Technology Programme are required to complete their application via NTU Application Portal here.
1. Applicants have to apply under one of the five groups that corresponds to their high school qualifications. (ie. GCE 'A' Level, Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, International & Other Qualifications)
2. Click on Apply Now
3. You will be required to complete the application form that consists of following sections (Personal Information, Qualifications, Choices of Programme, Other Important Information, Discretionary Admissions and Declaration).
4. Under Choices of Programme, applicants are able to indicate up to 5 choices and must select one of the following degrees below as a choice of study in order to be considered for FST:
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology or
- Biological Sciences with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology or
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology or
- Chemistry and Biological Chemistry with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
5. Upon submission of the application form, you will receive an application number A000xxxx. If you did not receive an application number after your submission, you will need to re-submit again as NTU did not receive your application form.
Applicants who are shortlisted will be invited for an interview. Assessment of the application will be based on a holistic approach that includes the academic results, co-curricular records, application essay and interview performance.