Community engagement at NTU is the collaborative effort between the university and the community-at-large (local, national, ASEAN, global) for the mutually beneficial exchange of knowledge and resources in a context of partnership and reciprocity.
Socially responsible graduates, a force for community good.
To instil into students a sense of community, making positive actions an integral part of their lives.
We support and encourage our students' community engagement efforts by:
- Building a culture of community engagement;
- Connecting like-minded people as a catalyst for positive social change;
- Developing strategic partnerships with public, private and social sectors;
- Empowering students through capability building;
- Providing guidance on emerging social issues and trends.
Introducing the Student Engagement Community Admin Team:
- Ms Christie Lee, Director
- Ms Ong Zhi Li, Senior Assistant Manager
- Mr Abriel Ghui, Assistant Manager