- Fong, D. T. P., Heng, M. L., Pan, J. W., Lim, Y. Y., Lee, P.-Y., & Kong, P. W. (2021). A clinician-free method using top-view photography for screening and monitoring hallux valgus. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical
Association, 111(5), 1–7.
- Kong, P. W., Kan, T. Y. W., Mohamed Jamil, R. A. G. B., Teo, W. P., Pan, J. W., Hafiz Abd Halim, M. N., Abu Bakar Maricar, H. K., & Hostler, D. (2022). Functional versus conventional strength and conditioning programs for back
injury prevention in emergency responders. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, 10(September), 1–12.
- Pan, J. W., Komar, J., Yang, C., & Kong, P. W. (2022). Influence of expertise level on techniques of applying top and back spins in cue sports. Sports Biomechanics, 1–13.
- Pan, J. W., Kong, P. W., & Komar, J. (2022). Adaptive regulation in a stable performance environment: Trial-to-trial consistency in cue sports performance. Motor Control, 27(2), 1–16
- Pan, J. W., Sterzing, T., Pang, J. W., Chua, Y. K., & Kong, P. W. (2020). Effectiveness of floor markings for controlling cut width during side cutting tasks in laboratory experiments. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology,
- Loh, R. B. C., Iskandar, M. N. S., Pan, J. W., & Kong, P. W. (2022). Reliability of video-based running gait analysis in recreational runners. In E. Nardi, I. Corazza, L. Cercenelli, & P. L. Rossi (Eds.), XXII International Conference on Mechanics in Medicine and Biology. AlmaDL University of Bologna Digital Library.
- Pan, J. W., Komar, J., & Kong, P. W. (2022). Key factors influencing the performance of the break shot in cue sports. In M. A. Robinson, M. Lake, B. Baltzopoulos, & J. Vanrenterghem (Eds.), 40th ISBS Proceedings Archive (p. 130). Northern Michigan University.
- Pan, J. W., Pang, J. W., Chua, Y. K., Sterzing, T., & Kong, P. W. (2018). How do rebound properties of basketball shoe midsole inserts influence joint loading during side cutting tasks. Sports Medicine Association Singapore Annual Symposium 2018.