How do you engage your employees to implement the strategies you have mapped out at the leadership level? This course guides you through a pragmatic process of energising your team to deliver results aligning with a vision and strategy. It includes the application of how the most successful organisations adopt a tested and proven framework for action that achieves a positive outcome through its people that achieve business results.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
1. Understand how successful organisations adopt tested and proven framework for action that achieves a positive outcome through its people that achieve business results.
2. Learn and apply a pragmatic process of energising the team to deliver results aligning with the vision and strategy.
3. Engage employees at all levels to implement the strategies mapped out at the leadership level.
2. Understanding your strategic blueprint: aligning your business objectives with your organisational goals and priorities.
3. How to streamline your strategic goals for execution - energising the engagement.
4. Adopting the framework for action.
5. From vision to execution : working through the 4 step process.
6. Techniques of energising a commitment - energising your management and employees.
7. Support system that attracts engagement.
8. The 4 principles approach.
9. Overcoming the challenges of leading strategy execution - developing a communication program.
10. Creating the energy for change.
11. The 3 step process of working with managers through emotional intelligence.
12. Techniques of enabling employees to learn and achieve results.
Standard Course Fee: S$637.20
- All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Dr Alvin Oh
Dr Alvin Oh holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Education from the University of Hull, Institute for Learning UK. He has also a Masters degree in Training and have designed and developed many Management Development Programs and Human Resource Development Programs over the last 18 years working with organizations. In his area of consultancy, Alvin specializes in Organizational Effectiveness and has customized many in-house programs in Human Resource / Organizational Development solutions. An experienced practitioner as corporate trainer, conference speaker and in-company HRD consultant for over 15 years with international business consulting firms, in banking and finance, public transport and the manufacturing industries, Alvin also writes courses and teaches for the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM University) and was a Course Chair (Adj) for their business degree courses in “Management & Organizations”. He has also taught subjects such as Economics, Organizational Behavior / Organizational Development, Learning & Development for NTU and other institutions of higher learning.