The way that hardware components are designed and connected together determines the size and capabilities of computers. It also affects the way they are programmed and their applications.
*This is a single credit-bearing course from NTU Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
- Computer Hardware Decomposition
- Data Representation
- Memory Allocation and Access
- Central Processing Unit
- Assembly Programming and Instruction Set Architecture
- High-level Software to Low-level Instructions
- Computer Memory
- Data Transfer and Input/Output (I/O) Techniques
- Computer Arithmetic
- Measuring system performance
- Towards higher speed
Standard Course Fee: S$1,726.98
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.