The course enables students to learn analytical and numerical methods to solve mathematical problems, which are closely related to the chemical engineering principles, via computer-aided mathematical package, Mathematica.
*This is a single credit-bearing course from NTU Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
- Introduction to solving mathematical problems via numerical methods.
- Introduction to computation algorithms and application of the programming packages.
- Matrix algebra
- Linear algebraic equations
- Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Non-linear polynomial equations
- Function approximation
- Numerical integration and differentiation
- Ordinary differential equations and Partial differential equations.
Standard Course Fee: S$1,726.98
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.