Learners not only need to develop deep knowledge and advanced skills in certain function areas related to entrepreneurship and innovation, they also need to widen their horizons, especially on emerging technologies, and gain multiple perspectives through access to technology experts’ real life entrepreneurship stories and information. The course provides valuable channels necessary for learners interested in entrepreneurial careers, and introduce them to resources in the entrepreneurial arena while providing a platform for networking and career development
Upon completion of this course, the learners should be able to:
1. Gain technology exposure;
2. Identify the economic value of technologies;
3. Create business opportunities;
4. Develop innovative and viable business model and;5. Design the technology commercialization process.
In the spirit of entrepreneurship, the structure will be more fluid than standard. Main technologies may include but not be restricted to the following:
- AI/big data/cognitive technologies
- Cyber Security
- Smart Nation
- Augmented/ Virtual Reality
Standard Course Fee: S$3852.00
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET900 Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship||2|
|CET901 Entrepreneurial Marketing||2|
|CET902 Venture Capital Financing for Start-ups||2|
|CET903 Business Operations for Start-ups||2|
|CET904 Developing an Entrepreneurial Business Plan||1|
|CET906 Entrepreneurial Business Development||1|
|CET907 Fundraising and Exit Strategies for Start-ups||1|
|CET908 Growth Strategies for New Ventures||1|
|CET909 Technology Disruption and opportunities||1|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Technopreneurship and Innovation (total 9AUs), FlexiMasters in Technopreneurship and Innovation (total 15AUs),
- SkillsFuture Credit approved.