Automated Biomedical signal & image analysis enables efficient delivery of healthcare by reducing the turnaround time and burn-down of clinicians. AI has shown great promise in applications like medical image analysis and reconstruction, precision medicine, analytics of healthcare data for early detection and prevention, community health, workflow management etc. The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market size is expected to hit around US$ 187.95 billion by 2030 and expanding growth at a CAGR of 37% from 2022 to 2030. Software as a medical device (SaMD) is finding quick adoption in the healthcare and is dominating the market. This course enables the participants to have an in-depth understanding of the new developments, applications and adoption, practical limitations and regulatory constraints.
- Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence and AI Plus
- FlexiMasters in Artificial Intelligence and AI Plus
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- Build on the understanding from the basic and intermediate course in biomedical image, signal processing and healthcare analysis.
- Develop knowledge on clinical translation with case studies.
- Use advanced big data analytics and other technologies like blockchain for healthcare.
- Appreciation for considerations in deployment of practical AI and ML solutions for biomedical and clinical applications.
AI for Healthcare Applications
- Virtual Assistants
- Clinical Trials
- Semantic Analysis
- Metabolic syndrome
- Biomedical Devices for Different Health Applications
- Blockchain based healthcare
- Big data analytics
Advanced Topics and Translational
- Multi-task learning /Federated Learning
- Federated learning for medical data analysis
- Frameworks for practical translation
- Projects using cloud platforms
- Regulatory issues in clinical translation
No pre-requisites are needed to enrol in the individual courses.
Participants need to take note that those without qualifications or prior working experience in relevant engineering or the related fields, may find the course contents challenging.
Standard Course Fee: S$1,944
NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Select one of the following options:
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|AI for Advance Manufacturing and Engineering|
|CET870 AI for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (Basic)||1|
|CET871 AI for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (Intermediate)||1|
|CET872 AI for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (Advanced)||1|
|AI for Bioimage, Signal Analysis & Healthcare|
|CET873 AI for Bioimage, Signal Analysis & Healthcare (Basic)||1|
|CET874 AI for Bioimage, Signal Analysis & Healthcare (Intermediate)||1|
|AI for Business Analytics|
|CET876 AI for Business Analytics (Basic)||1|
|CET877 AI for Business Analytics (Intermediate)||1|
|CET878 AI for Business Analytics (Advanced)||1|
|AI for Drug discovery & Protein Interactions|
|CET879 AI for Drug discovery & Protein Interactions (Basic)||1|
|CET880 AI for Drug discovery & Protein Interactions (Intermediate)||1|
|CET881 AI for Drug discovery & Protein Interactions (Advanced)||1|
|AI for Computational Geonomics|
|CET882 AI for Computational Geonomics (Basic)||1|
|CET883 AI for Computational Geonomics (Intermediate)||1|
|CET884 AI for Computational Geonomics (Advanced)||1|
|AI for Accelerated Materials Development|
|CET885 AI for Accelerated Materials Development (Basic)||1|
|CET886 AI for Accelerated Materials Development (Intermediate)||1|
|CET887 AI for Accelerated Materials Development (Advanced)||1|
|AI for Smart City and Urban Systems|
|CET888 AI for Smart City and Urban Systems (Basic)||1|
|CET889 AI for Smart City and Urban Systems (Intermediate)||1|
|CET890 AI for Smart City and Urban Systems (Advanced)||1|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence and AI Plus (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Artificial Intelligence and AI Plus (total 15AUs).