The objective of the course is to provide learners with a basic understanding of the design and analysis of digital CMOS circuits and sub-systems. The working mechanism of CMOS circuits (both static and dynamic) as well as the consideration for power should be better appreciated. Sequential CMOS circuits and commonly used digital sub-systems are also covered. Finally, they should be able to design digital CMOS circuits and sub-systems with low power considerations.
- Graduate Certificate in Electronics
- FlexiMasters in Electronics
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
1. Able to understand the basic operation of digital CMOS circuits.
2. Able to design and analyze digital CMOS circuits including static, dynamic CMOS circuits, sequential CMOS circuits
3. Able to design and analyze basic digital sub-systems, with low power considerations.
CMOS Digital Circuits
- Static CMOS Design
- Dynamic CMOS Design
- Sequential CMOS Circuits
- Power Consumption in CMOS Gates
- Low Power CMOS Design
- Design Trade-offs
- Basic Digital CMOS Sub-systems
For graduates, practicing engineers, R&D managers and technical staff who wish to gain in-depth technical knowledge in the area of semiconductor manufacture and microelectronics.
Standard Course Fee: S$1,620
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
Fee BEFORE funding & GST
Fee AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET757 Digital Integrated Circuit Design I||1|
|CET759 Digital Integrated Circuit Design III||1|
|CET760 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices I||1|
|CET761 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices II||1|
|CET762 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices III||1|
|CET763 Advanced Wafer Processing I||1|
|CET764 Advanced Wafer Processing II||1|
|CET765 Lithography Processes for Next Generation of Nano Scale Smart Devices||1|
|CET766 Analog Integrated Circuit Design I||1|
|CET767 Analog Integrated Circuit Design II||1|
|CET768 Analog Integrated Circuit Design III||1|
|CET769 Integrated Circuit (IC) Packaging I||1|
|CET770 Integrated Circuit (IC) Packaging II||1|
|CET771 Integrated Circuit (IC) Packaging III||1|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Electronics (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Electronics (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.