Pattern recognition and stereo vision are essential in vision systems. Therefore, it is important to learn computer vision and machine intelligence. The objective of this course is to equip students with a broad understanding of the various techniques in computer vision that can be coupled with the elements of machine intelligence. Topics such as pattern recognition and stereo system will be extensively studied in this subject. .
This course is part of:
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Control and Automation
- FlexiMasters in Computer Control and Automation
Upon completion, learners should:
1. Understand specific theories in pattern recognition field;
2. Make use of the theories to solve supervised classification and unsupervised clustering problems;
3. Understand the concepts of stereo vision and;
4. Solve practical problems with considerations associated with designing successful vision systems.
Linear discriminant analysis. Nearest-neighbour classification. K-means clustering. Neural Networks
Stereo Geometry – Epipolar Geometry. Correspondence. 3D Reconstruction
Standard Course Fee: S$1,620
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
Fee BEFORE funding & GST
Fee AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET715 Discrete Time System Modelling and Analysis||1|
|CET716 State-Space Design Methods||1|
|CET717 Optimal Control, Design and Implementation of Digital Controllers||1|
|CET718 Linear and Nonlinear Programming||1|
|CET719 Random Processes and Queuing Models||1|
|CET720 Decision Analysis||1|
|CET721 Robot Kinematics||1|
|CET722 Robot Control||1|
|CET723 Robotic Sensing and Sensors||1|
|CET724 Image Processing for Vision||1|
|CET726 Three-dimensional computer vision||1|
|CET727 Process modelling||1|
|CET728 Model predictive control||1|
|CET729 Multivariable process control||1|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Computer Control and Automation (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Computer Control and Automation (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.