This course is an extension of CET313 Concepts of Experimental Condensed Matter Physics aiming to introduce experimental technique in condensed matter physics.
This course is part of:
- Graduate Certificate in Precision Instrumentation
- FlexiMasters in Precision Instrumentation
On completion of the course, the learners will have a deeper physics understanding of various phenomena in experimental condensed matter physics.
Standard Course Fee: S$2,675
|Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes|
Cat-A SSG Funded Courses
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET310 Precision Instrumentation Techniques I||1|
|CET311 Precision Instrumentation Techniques II||1|
|CET312 Precision Instrumentation Techniques III||2|
|CET313 Concept of Experimental Condensed Matter Physics||2|
|CET315 Principles of Solid-State Electronic Devices||2|
|CET316 Fabrication of Solid-State Electronic Devices||2|
|CET317 Concepts of Nonlinear Optics||2|
|CET318 Principles of Nonlinear Optics Experimental Techniques||2|
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Precision Instrumentation (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Precision Instrumentation (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.