Precision engineering is the core technology that driving the development of manufacturing, which involve instrumentation and techniques. This is a laboratory-based course aiming to train student on machine interfacing and programming control
This course is part of:
- Graduate Certificate in Precision Instrumentation
- FlexiMasters in Precision Instrumentation
On completion of the course, the learners will acquire good machine interfacing skills and will have the ability to setup measurement control system. Learner also will be able to write software for data collection and analysis.
(i) Design and setup a device measurement system;
(ii) Fixture prototyping is assisted by 3D printing;
(iii) Learn and use LabVIEW programming language to link and control the measurement instrument and;
(iv) Write a simple program for measurement data collection and analysis.
Standard Course Fee: S$1,337.50
|Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes|
Cat-A SSG Funded Courses
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
- All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
- NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET311 Precision Instrumentation Techniques II||1|
|CET312 Precision Instrumentation Techniques III||2|
|CET313 Concept of Experimental Condensed Matter Physics||2|
|CET314 Principle of Experimental Techniques in Condensed Matter Physics||2|
|CET315 Principles of Solid-State Electronic Devices||2|
|CET316 Fabrication of Solid-State Electronic Devices||2|
|CET317 Concepts of Nonlinear Optics||2|
|CET318 Principles of Nonlinear Optics Experimental Techniques||2|
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Precision Instrumentation (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Precision Instrumentation (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.