CI Agile is the first and only Agile training and consultancy company in South East Asia endorsed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the inventor of Scrum and the co-signatory of the Agile manifesto.
CI Agile have helped hundreds of organizations to successfully transform the way they work. They provide the resources and knowledge necessary to address companies need and drive better business outcome.
Jointly with NTU, CI Agile will conduct professional certification courses for Scrum practitioners to understand and learn in depth knowledge from their experience trainers with vast industrial and field experience.
Date(s): 13 Oct 2023
Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: NTU e-Learning Platform & NTU@one-north campus
Registration Closing Date: 29 Sep 2023
By the end of the course, learners will have gained impactful know-how that can be applied within their organizations to drive sustainable growth and success.
(1) Cultivate an Agile mindset by adapting to change and delivering incremental value
(2) Understand how True Scrum is different from traditional waterfall project management and how to form the basis of Scrum@Scale teams
(3) Learn the importance of team collaboration, and how to facilitate better team performance
(4) Maximizing business agility and productivity with Scrum@Scale
(5) Effective agile leadership with proven results with Scrum@Scale
Module 1: Why are we losing market share to them?
- The modern competitors and their new way of working
- Design thinking, Lean-startup, Agile and Scrum – The big picture
- Product demonstration workshop – Ipad Pro, Iphone and Macbook Air - How the best companies in the world leverage them to create winning product
Business Agility deep-dive with Design thinking and Lean-startup
Module 2: A taste of Agile
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- What does it mean to work in an Agile environment? Am I doing it right?
- Our famously fun Agile games workshop
Module 3: Leading an Agile Transformation as a Business leader or Manager
- How can we improve business outcome with Agile? Why are we not getting it now?
- Introduction to creating a business outcome driven organization with the Scrum@Scale framework.
- Essential infrastructure for a minimum Scrum@Scale deployment
- A step-by-step implementation guide
- Deep-dive Workshop – A step forward in our company
This course is suitable for all working professionals such as business owners, CEO, COO, CFO, President, and VP, AVP, Project Managers, C-Suite Executives who want to understand the benefits of the Agile and Scrum way of working.
Standard Course Fee: S$1,080.00
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
BEFORE funding & GST
AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
Mr Ethan Soo
Ethan graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering. He had over 18 years of experience in software development, project management, and Agile rollout across large, multi-site organizations.
In 2003, he learned Scrum and was inspired by its elegance and effectiveness. He spent the next 5 years working as a Development lead, Director of Engineering, and CTO that implements Scrum. In 2009, his successful experience led him to focus his career towards enterprise Agile transformations.
In 2011, he led his first commercial Agile transformation for about 200 developers at EF Labs with 16 Scrum and 2 Kanban implementations. The project was very successful and EF Labs was one of the best Agile implementations in China at that time. The end-to-end effort needed only 3 months, and this has become one of the hallmark Agile adoption cases in China.
Subsequently, Ethan led the Agile transformation effort at Bank of China, Cisco China, ZTE, NIO, Mastercard, Meituan, and many business entities in Beijing and Shanghai.
Within 3 months of working with Ethan, most large-scale Scrum systems gained 30-80% productivity, while small multi-team systems reported over 100% productivity boost.
Over the past decade, Ethan was one of the most successful and celebrated Agile coaches in China. In addition, he also focused on delivering and enhancing Scrum and Kanban education in the Asia Pacific region. He leveraged his extensive experience with real cases to create deeply engaging courses.
With over 300 deliveries, stellar 5-stars performance 95% of the time, and 4 fluent teaching languages (English, Chinese, Cantonese, Bahasa) - Ethan is one of the best Agile trainers in East and Southeast Asia.
In 2020, Scrum Inc. Agile Education Program entrusted Ethan to be a Scrum Fellow and the regional partner for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. Ethan’s aim and mission is to increase the accessibility of Dr. Jeff Sutherland's True Scrum knowledge to everyone and to mentor, coach, train, and certify next-generation Scrum Inc. trainers in the Asia Pacific.