NTU's Campus Security Division (CSD) under the Office of Health, Safety and Emergency manages the security on campus and renders security services for University's events and enforces University's rules and regulations.
Key functions of CSD include:
- Operate CSD's 24-hr security hotline and provide security-related services for the campus community.
- Conduct round-the-clock security patrols on campus.
- Attend to campus security incidents, conduct internal investigations and support the police in their investigations.
- Engage and manage outsourced security officers engaged from an external security agency.
- Monitor the Intrusion Detection System and Closed Circuit Television Cameras.
- Ensure personal safety and orderliness through the enforcement of University's regulations on campus.
- Support University's major events through arrangements for security and parking services for VIPs and guests.
- Promote crime prevention and personal safety through annual campaigns.