The position of Project Manager (Projects) is now available at CYSREN to support the Centre’s planning, promotion and strategic development of research programs. Reporting to the Executive Director of CYSREN, you will play an active leading role in coordinating the research programs at the Centre.
- Collaborate with the NTU Principal Investigator and liaise with the respective project leads from NTU and industry/agency to facilitate the effective management of the Program to realize its research outcomes.
- Contribute to strategic planning and periodic reviews; propose and execute strategies for resolving problems and for enhancing research outcomes.
- Ensure timely delivery of project milestones within budget constraints, prepare well-documented technical reports and periodic project assessments to management and funding agency.
- Work with cross-functional teams within NTU to coordinate the procurement of resources and recruiting of manpower to effectively support the Program.
Applicant is expected to be highly motivated and a versatile professional with the following attributes and qualifications.
- At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline, preferably with a strong background in cybersecurity.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and proven track record of similar engagement with government agencies and industry
- Displays good analytical skills and judgement in making sound decisions.
- Possess strong project management, planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English as well as interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, a letter of application, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates to ExecDir-CYSREN@ntu.edu.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close when position is filled.