About the programme
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU is offering paid traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. Traineeships will be available across NTU's departments, colleges, schools, research centres, institutes, as well as corporate and joint laboratories with strong industry engagement. The programme is part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation's new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
Who can apply
Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents, who graduated in calendar year 2019/2020.
Why you should apply
- Develop valuable industry-relevant skills and experience during this soft hiring climate
- Boost your employability in preparation for the eventual economic recovery
- Receive a training allowance for the duration of your traineeship
How to apply
Click the button below and search using the hashtag #SGUnitedTraineeships
What else you can do
- Learn more about our Continuing Education and Training (CET) courses that can stack towards earning you a MiniMasters™. NTU Class of 2020 receives an additional S$1,600 in alumni credits.
- Head to CareerTracks by our Career and Attachment Office to access a wealth of resources to get you ahead in your career.
- Ready to take a deep dive? Start your career at NTU.