According to market research firm Markets and Markets, the AI industry will grow to a $190 billion industry by 2025 (Source: Artificial Intelligence Market by Offering, Technology | COVID-19 Impact Analysis). Artificial intelligence is an integral part of a growing number of industries and a key tool for transforming and strengthening them.
In this series, participants will understand the fundamental aspects of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its up-to-date technological development. Especially, participants will get insights on how AI can be applied in various industry verticals, and thus to reimagine and develop future businesses with AI.
20 - 22 October 2021
Module 1: Overview of Artificial Intelligence and Its Entrepreneurial Landscape, Computer Vision and Machine Learning (TGS-2020504503）
Overview: This module aims to help participants to understand the fundamentals of AI, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and the key players in the AI entrepreneurial ecosystem. After the training, participants will learn:
- What artificial intelligence is
- What computer vision and machine learning, the two key AI technologies are, and how they are developed and commercialized
- What top AI start-up companies are, and what we can learn from them
- What the investment opportunities are in the age of AI
- What top companies are doing with AI
Module 2: AI in Autonomous Vehicles, and AI in Society and in Future Prospects (TGS-2020504776)
Overview: This module aims to deepen participants’ understanding of AI technologies by focusing on their practical business applications in the industries. It will generally cover AI applications in e-commerce, manufacturing, education, and entertainment, as well as AI security. Particularly, it will delve into AI applications in transportation, which ERI@NTU is playing a central role in bringing Singapore closer to the Sustainable Future Mobility vision. After the training, participants will learn:
- Latest advances of AI technologies
- Practical real-situation AI user cases in various industries
- Insights on how to develop and execute AI business strategies to create a competitive advantage
- Key opportunities and risks AI may bring to your businesses
Module 3: AI in Healthcare in the Age of Industry 4.0 and AI in Fintech (TGS-2020504777)
Overview: Artificial Intelligence has become a leading trend that affects not only the Fintech and Insurtech industries, but also healthcare, business intelligence and marketing. This module continues the exploration on the latest innovations of AI with a focus on its business applications in healthcare and Fintech. After the training, participants will learn:
- What the latest AI technologies and applications in healthcare and financial services industry are
- How AI will bring upon a digital revolution to healthcare and FS industry
- The impact of AI on the workforce and organizations
- Security and ethics issues and AI-related risks
- Future innovations of AI in healthcare and Fintech
- Learn AI’s current capabilities and applications, and its future potentials
- Grasp the technical aspects of AI well enough to communicate effectively with technical teams and colleagues
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls associated with these new technologies
- Build your leadership credibility by obtaining a digital Certificate of Completion from Nanyang Technopreneurship Center @NTU. This can be easily verified by employers directly through the https://opencerts.io\ to be viewed using Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives, division presidents, and vice presidents tasked with charting AI initiatives for their organization
- Senior managers and executives charged with advancing the organization’s transformation initiatives using data, analytics and AI
- Functional leaders looking to understand implications of AI on specific business functions and industries
- Mid-career professionals looking to stay current with the AI revolution
- Investors in venture capital, private equity, or hedge funds looking to understand investment opportunities created by AI
Full Course Fees
S$3,600 (w/o GST)
1. SkillsFuture Series
Full Course Fees
|Base Grant||70% (capped at $13,000)||Singaporean / Singaporean PR age 21 and above||Course Fee: $3600 - $2520|
Full Fee Payable: $1155.60
|Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)||90% (capped at $13,000)||Singaporean age 40 and above||Course Fee: $3600 - $3240|
Full Fee Payable: $435.60
|Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)||90% (capped at $13,000)||Singaporean / Singaporean PR who is SME sponsored||Course Fee: $3600 - $3240|
Full Fee Payable: $435.60
2. SkillsFuture Credit
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture Credits (up to S$500) to pay for the course fees. The credits may be used on top of existing course fee funding. This is only applicable to self-sponsored participants. Applications via MySkillsFuture.sg must be made within 60 days before course commencement. Please click here for the user guide on how to submit your claim.
From 1 April 2020, a one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up of $500 will be provided to every Singapore Citizens aged 25 years and above as at 31 December 2020. This top-up will expire on 31 December 2025. Eligible Singaporeans can now start using their one-off credit top-up to offset the full fee payable.
3. Absentee Payroll
Companies who sponsor their employees for the course may apply for Absentee Payroll via the SkillsConnect system. For more information, please visit SkillsConnect.
4. NTU Alumni Course Credit
From 1 July 2019, NTU alumni may utilise their course credits of S$1,600.00 to co-pay up to 50% of the nett fee (exclusive of prevailing GST) payable for courses with starting date from 1 July 2019 onwards. There will be no administrative fee involved for the use of NTU Alumni Course Credits on courses with starting date from 1 July 2019 onwards. For more information, please visit here.
An online assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
Achieving minimum attendance (75% of the total module hours)
Completion and pass the programme assessments
*Programme Certificate will be awarded to the participant who have fulfilled all the above requirements and upon completion of all three modules.
Registration is open till 13 October 2021. Click here to register.
For enquiries, contact us at
Ms Venessa Lee firstname.lastname@example.org | 6316 2999
Ms Pamela Lim email@example.com | 6592 2598
Registration is open.
30 Sep to 13 Oct 2021Apply Now