Digitalise your business to new heights!
The rapid development of the digital economy continues to drive innovation, competitiveness, and growth around the world. To aid Singaporeans to embrace this new industrial revolution, Nanyang Technopreneurship Center (NTC) of Nanyang Technological University is launching once again, the 3-day NTU Digital Economy Innovation Leadership Programme, an innovative discovery journey encompassing lectures and experiential learning components focusing on the latest business models and technologies in digital business areas that will contribute to the business ecosystem path of SMEs. Amidst Global crisis, turn uncertainties into opportunities.
“The digital economy particularly is an area of considerable potential, because as volume has grown, a lot of business is done there. Digital is important.” - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong
Following the constant evolution of technology, digitalisation sweeps across the globe, playing an integral role in the rapid transformation of modern businesses and society. The Digital Economy Innovation Leadership Programme is a 3-day programme comprising of a combination of lectures and experiential learning components to leading digital companies followed by networking opportunities.
- Grasp the knowledge and discover the latest innovations in a rising digital economy.
- Explore best practices from the companies in Singapore to understand the innovation and development in digital business and the ways to gain well-timed access the global markets.
- Re-analyse and validate your business strategies through dialogues with industry veterans.
- Network with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Get connected with leading players in the global markets (eg. Huawei, Amazon Singapore, Google Singapore).
- Asia’s Strategic Digital Economy Landscape
- Data Basis Decision Making
- Breakthrough Technologies: Pillars of Digital Economy- AI, 5G & IoT
- The Future of Digital Society: Smart Cities and its Impact on your Business
- Sharing and Networking Session
- Virtual Corporate Visits to Leading Players in Digital Economy
- Panel Discussion (by Policy makers, Industry practitioners with best practices, etc)
Who Should Attend?
Singapore SME entrepreneurs who are driven in this digital economy era and are proactive in the growth of their business.
Full Course Fees
S$5,029 (w GST)
SkillsFuture Study Award for International Business
Click here for more information.
Fees and Funding
1. All selected award recipients will receive S$5,000 to defray out-of-pocket expenses.
2. SkillsFuture Credit can be used.
3. Applicants must submit their application before course completion to be considered for the Award.
|FY21 Cycle 1||1 Jun 2021 - 30 Sep 2021|
|FY21 Cycle 2||1 Oct 2021 - 31 Jan 2022|
More details can be found here.
Please click here to register. Registration closes on 31 December 2021, Friday.
For enquiries, contact us at
Ms Pamela Lim email@example.com
Registration is open.
11 Sep to 31 Dec 2021Apply Now