Statement for Lost Certificate

NIE graduates who have lost or misplaced their certificates can request for a statement certifying the completion of their programme at NIE. 


1. Please fill up this form.

2. SSC staff will email the softcopy statement when it has been prepared.

3. Postage will however be charged if the statement is required to be sent overseas. The charges will depend on where the statement is to be mailed to.

4. For overseas mailing, payment must be made to the University first. Payment can be in cheque (drawn on Singapore bank) or bank draft issued in Singapore currency and this should be crossed and made payable to 'National Institute of Education’.

5. On the back of the cheque/bank draft, please indicate clearly the following:

'Statement for Lost Certificate'
Full Name
Passport/Identity Card Number 
Programme from which you graduated
Contact number

6. Send the cheque/bank draft by post to the following address:

Office of Academic Administration & Services (OAAS)
Student Services Centre
Block 1, Level 1
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk
Singapore 637616