The aerospace industry in Singapore encompasses a broad spectrum of activities. This programme is the first and only full-fledged aerospace engineering degree in Singapore.
The NTU Education Curriculum provides depth (Core & major Prescribe Electives) and breadth (GER-Core, GER-Prescribe Electives and GER-Unrestricted Electives) to cater to the educational needs of all students.
The BRC curriculum is designed to achieve the following student learning outcomes:
- Prepare students for successful careers and the ability to engage in life-long learning;
- Train students to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to the solution of engineering problems;
- Develop students’ skills in engineering design process, including the ability to formulate problems, to think creatively, to communicate effectively, to synthesize solutions to achieve desired needs;
- Enable students to work collaboratively in a team and understand the fundamentals of project management;
- Teach students to conduct experiments and the ability to analyse, interpret experimental data to arrive at valid conclusions;
- Impart in our students an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and the impact of engineering solutions in a societal context.
One key objective of the BRC Curriculum is to allow undergraduates to pursue courses that lie outside of their major concentration. These include courses offered by other Schools.
- Specialization in Smart Manufacturing and Digital Factory
- Specialization in Mechanical Engineering
For detailed admission requirements and application, please click here.
On graduating with a degree in Aerospace Engineering, you can look forward to a career in: Graduates with a degree in Mechanical Engineering can expect strong prospects in these industries: Aerospace Consulting Air Traffic Management Aircraſt Design and Manufacturing Aircraſt Operations and Maintenance Aviation Regulatory Bodies Defence Systems and Management Finance and Banking Project Planning and Management Research and Development Teaching and many other (engineering and non-engineering) jobs.