Application for an Entry Visa
If your spouse and children require an Entry Visa to visit Singapore, they may apply for one at a Singapore mission in your home country.
Extension of Social Visit Pass
You may approach us for a letter of support to extend the Social Visit Pass of your spouse and children after they have arrived in Singapore. Please provide us the photocopy of the documents as follows at One Stop @ SAC. You will need to book an appointment with One Stop @ SAC. Please select "Application/Submission" to submit the documents along with the completed application forms.
- Form 14
- Form V39I
- Recent passport-sized colour photograph(s) of the applicant
- Applicant's passport
- Disembarkation/embarkation card (D/E) card with valid Visit Pass granted on entry
- Children's birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Student's Pass
Please note the following:
- You need to provide the original and official translations of these documents if they are not in English language to ICA.
- Please refer to the ICA website for additional information (such as photograph requirement, processing time, procedures, etc).
- You will be notified via your NTU email address once the letter of support is ready for collection at One Stop. You will need to book an appointment with One Stop @ SAC for the collection of the support letter.
- Your spouse/child will need to bring the support letter with the require documents and the originals (official translations of these documents if they are not in English language) personally to ICA Building Level 4 for the application submission.
Outcome of Extension of Social Visit Pass
ICA will mail the outcome of your extension request to NTU. You will be notified via your NTU email address on the outcome.