Community engagement at NTU is the collaborative effort between the university and the community-at-large (local, national, ASEAN, global) for the mutually beneficial exchange of knowledge and resources in a context of partnership and reciprocity.
- Building a culture of community engagement;
- Connecting like-minded people as a catalyst for positive social change;
- Developing strategic partnerships with public, private and social sectors;
- Empowering students through capability building; and
- Providing guidance on emerging social issues and trends.
Contact us at OCommE@ntu.edu.sg.