The Library is privileged to be the beneficiary of many generous hearts who have contributed to its development through the years with monetary gifts and book donations.
Gift of Endowment Funds
- Lee Wee Nam Science & Technology Library Collection Endowment Fund
This Endowment Fund donated by the Lee Wee Nam family in 2007 enables the Library to:
- Increase the range and depth of engineering and science books.
- Provide access to a wider selection of e-books and other electronic resources, particularly in non-mainstream disciplines.
- Develop programmes and resources to increase usage of science and engineering literature.
Resources acquired with this fund augment the Library’s current collection and continue to benefit future generations of NTU students, researchers and faculty.
- Annie Tan (Mrs Wan Boo Sow) Chinese Book Collection
This Endowment Fund donated by the Wan Boo Sow family in 2010 enhances the Library’s Chinese book collection in the following areas:
- Chinese books with subject matters relating to Singapore and Southeast Asia.
- Secondary works on literature, humanities, social sciences and other disciplines which inform the study of Singapore and Southeast Asia.
Books acquired with this fund will benefit all users involved in studying, teaching and research activities relating to Singapore and Southeast Asia.
If you would like to explore ways to give to the Library, please contact the NTU Development Office on a range of opportunities or browse the Frequently Asked Questions on giving to NTU.
Giving to Library Enhancement & Development Fund
The Library Enhancement and Development Fund was created with generous donations from individuals, organisations, NTU faculty, administrative staff, alumni and students. It is used to develop information resources, services and facilities at NTU Library.
If you would like to make a gift in support of the Library Enhancement & Development Fund, please click here.
Gift of Books & Materials
The Library recognises that donations complement, broaden and enrich its collections. However, with limited space and resources, the Library needs be selective in accepting donation requests.
For details on condition of books and terms of acceptance, please read the Donation of Materials to Library Policy.