I am looking for highly motivated Ph.D students and postdoctoral scholars who are enthusiastic in doing research at the intersection of cyber security, computer systems, computer architecture, and machine learning. Please send me an email with your CV if you are interested.
I am an assistant professor of School of Computer Science and Engineering at Nanyang Technological University . Before joining NTU, I spent two years at Amazon as a software engineer. I received my Ph.D in Department of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University, and Bachelor's degree in physics at Peking University.
- [2019/08] Paper accepted by ACSAC 2019: "Model Inversion Attacks Against Collaborative Inference"
- [2019/08] Joined SCSE, NTU as an assistant professor.
- [2019/07] Served on the PC of ACM CCSW 2019.
- [2019/04] Paper accepted by CVPR 2019: "Sensitive-Sample Fingerprinting of Deep Neural Networks"
Research InterestsI have a broad research interest in computer system security.
- Side-channel attacks
- Side-channel evaluation and quantification.
- Side-channel defenses.
- Cloud computing Security
- Attacks and defenses in clouds
- Designing secure cloud systems
- Machine Learning Security
- Using machine learning for security
- Designing secure machine learning systems