I am looking for highly motivated Ph.D students and postdoctoral scholars who are enthusiastic in doing research at the intersection of cyber security, computer systems, computer architecture, and machine learning. Please send me an email with your CV if you are interested.
I am an assistant professor of School of Computer Science and Engineering at Nanyang Technological University . Before joining NTU, I spent two years at Amazon as a software engineer. I received my Ph.D in Department of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University, and Bachelor's degree in physics at Peking University.
- [2019/11] Paper accepted by AAAI 2020: "Stealthy and Efficient Adversarial Attacks against Deep Reinforcement Learning"
- [2019/11] Served on the PC of ICDCS 2020
- [2019/09] Served on the PC of ICICS 2019
- [2019/08] Paper accepted by ACSAC 2019: "Model Inversion Attacks Against Collaborative Inference"
- [2019/08] Joined SCSE, NTU as an assistant professor.
- [2019/07] Served on the PC of ACM CCSW 2019.
- [2019/04] Paper accepted by CVPR 2019: "Sensitive-Sample Fingerprinting of Deep Neural Networks"
I have a broad interest in system security. My research focuses on the security of artificial intelligent, high-performance and scalable computing systems, e.g., edge/cloud computing, machine/deep learning systems and services, computer architecture, etc. I am interested in designing attack techniques to identify system vulnerabilities, defense solutions to enhance system security without compromising performance and usability, and methodologies of evaluating, quantifying and verifying system security threats and resistance.