I am looking for highly motivated Ph.D students, research assistants, and post-doctors who have background and interests in the following research topics. Please send me an email with your CV if you are interested.
I am an assistant professor of School of Computer Science and Engineering at Nanyang Technological University . I received my Ph.D in Department of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University, and Bachelor's degree at Peking University. I have a broad interest in system security. For more details, please check my research projects and publications.
- [2020/01] Served on the PC of ICICS 2020
- [2019/11] Paper accepted by AAAI 2020: "Stealthy and Efficient Adversarial Attacks against Deep Reinforcement Learning"
- [2019/11] Served on the PC of ICDCS 2020
- [2019/09] Served on the PC of ICICS 2019
- [2019/08] Paper accepted by ACSAC 2019: "Model Inversion Attacks Against Collaborative Inference"
- [2019/08] Joined SCSE, NTU as an assistant professor.
- [2019/07] Served on the PC of ACM CCSW 2019.
- [2019/04] Paper accepted by CVPR 2019: "Sensitive-Sample Fingerprinting of Deep Neural Networks"