PUBLISHED INTERVIEWS OF RANDY LAPOLLA
- 汉 藏语研究的领航人——西南边疆语言文化专家访谈之“罗仁地专访”《百色学院学报》（The Pilot of the Sino-Tibetan Language Studies: An Interview with Luo Rendi——One of the Interviews with Southwest Border Language and Culture Experts, Journal of Baise University 31.3(May 2018): 39-47）.
- “罗仁地 (Randy LaPolla) 访谈录 (Interview with Randy J. LaPolla” (in Chinese). 《汉藏语学报》 Hanzangyu Xuebao (Journal of Sino-Tibetan Linguistics) 3:79-90, 2009. (Click on title to download)
- “罗仁地 教授访谈录 (Interview with Professor Randy J. LaPolla)” (in Chinese). 《外语教学》Waiyu Jiaoxue (Foreign Language Education) 29:23-25, 2008. (Click on title to download)
- “Linguistic Typology”. Published (with audio) on La Trobe
University podcast web site and iTunes:
- “尊 重语言事实 提倡科学方法——21世纪语言学刍议 (Respecting language facts and promoting scientific methodology--21st century linguistics)”. 《光明日报》2017.12.03, p. 12 (in Chinese). (Click on title to download)
VIDEO INTERVIEWS OF SENIOR LINGUISTS
- An Interview with Professor Geoffrey Benjamin
A three part interview with Prof. Geoffrey Benjamin, a well-known senior specialist in the Aslian languages of Malaysia and other languages in the Malaysia/Indonesia/Singapore area. Click on the links below to view.
- An Interview with Professor Jeffrey Heath
A four part interview with Prof. Jeffrey G. Heath, a senior scholar known for his extensive fieldwork on and documentation of North American, Australian, and African languages, as well as functional explanations for the development of particular forms of marking in languages. In these videos he talks about his life and fieldwork on these very different languages.. Click on the links below to view.
- An Interview with Professor James A. Matisoff
A three part interview with Prof. James A. Matisoff, a well-known senior specialist on the Sino-Tibetan languages and author of the Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus. Click on the links below to view.