Qu Feng 冯 曲
Associate Professor of Economics
Director, MSc Applied Economics Programme
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
HSS-04-48, 48 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639818
Phone: +65 65921543; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Structural Changes in Heterogeneous Panels with Endogenous Regressors, with Badi H. Baltagi, Chihwa Kao, Journal of Applied Econometrics, forthcoming.
2. On the Reverse Causality between Output and Infrastructure: the Case of China, with Guiying Laura Wu, Economic Modelling, August 2018, 74, pp. 97-104.
3. Productivity Dynamics of Chinese Manufacturing Firms, with Guiying Laura Wu, Zhifeng Wang, Singapore Economic Review, September 2019, 64, pp. 899-919.
4. Estimation of Heterogeneous Panels with Structural Breaks, with Badi H. Baltagi, Chihwa Kao, Journal of Econometrics, March 2016, 191, pp.176-195.
5. Bubble or Riddle? An Asset-Pricing Approach Evaluation on China's Housing Market, with Guiying Laura Wu, Economic Modelling, April 2015, 46, pp. 376-383.
6. Does Local Governments’ Budget Deficit Push Up Housing Prices in China? with Guiying Laura Wu and Pei Li, China Economic Review, September 2015, 35, pp. 183-196.
7. Estimating Technical Efficiency in Micro Panels, with William C. Horrace, Economics Letters, Dec 2012, 117, pp. 730-733.
8. A Lagrange Multiplier Test for Cross-sectional Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model, with Badi H. Baltagi, Chihwa Kao, Journal of Econometrics, Sept 2012, 170, pp. 164-177.
9. Alternative Technical Efficiency Measures: Skew, Bias and Scale, with William C. Horrace, Journal of Applied Econometrics, March 2012, 27, pp.253-268.
10. Structural Changes and Regional Disparity in China's Inflation, with Terence T. Chong, Ning Zhang, Economics Bulletin, Feb 2011, Vol. 31 no.1 pp. 572-583.
11. Testing for Sphericity in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model , with Badi H. Baltagi, Chihwa Kao, Econometrics Journal, Feb 2011, 14, pp. 25-47.
12. Fixed-effect Estimation of Technical Efficiency with Time-invariant Dummies, with William C. Horrace, Economics Letters, May 2007, 95, pp. 247-252.
1. A Structural Estimation on the Return to Public Infrastructure Investment in China, with Guiying Laura Wu, Zhifeng Wang
2. Productivity of Core Infrastructure Investment in China: An Input-Output Approach, with Guiying Laura Wu, Zhifeng Wang
3. , with Yew-Kwang Ng, Fwu-Chang Yan
4. Common Factors and Common Breaks in Panels: An Empirical Investigation
5. Comparing Econometric Analysis with Machine Learning Approaches: A Study on Singapore Private Property Market, with Tingbin Bian, Jin Chen, Jingyi Li
6. Efficiency Gains by Modified GMM Estimation in Linear Models under Heteroskedasticity, with Jan F. Kiviet
7. Wrong Skewness and Finite Sample Correction in Parametric Stochastic Frontier Models, with William C. Horrace and Guiying Laura Wu