FAQ - Housing Charges

Undergraduate Housing - Billing
Q1:How do students pay their hall rental fees?
A:Students are encouraged to pay the hall fees by GIRO. Click here for more details on how to apply for GIRO.

Cashless payment by NETS, NETS CashCard, Cheque, Cashier's Order, Credit Cards or ez-link can be made at One Stop @ SAC.

Cheques and Cashier's Orders are to be made payable to "NTU Hall of Residence" and sent to

One Stop @ SAC,
50 Nanyang Avenue,
NS3-01-03, Academic Complex North,
Singapore 639798.

Please indicate the student's full name, matriculation number, the purpose of payment and contact number on the reverse side of the Cheque/Cashier's Order.

Students are required to print a copy of the e-hostel bill for payment. An official receipt will be issued upon payment which should be kept for future reference.
Q2:Can I pay my hall fee by telegraphic transfer(TT) because I have no bank account in Singapore?
A:Yes, students may pay outstanding hall fees via telegraphic transfer. Please remember to clearly state the student’s full name and matriculation number as part of the payer details with payment to the following

Account name: NTU Hall of Residence
Bank account no.: 537-010308-001
Band code: 7339
Swift code: OCBC.SGSG
Bank name: OCBC Bank
Bank address: 65 Chulia Street, Singapore 049513

All bank charges incurred (if any), on top of the outstanding amount are to borne by the student and factored into the amount transferred, failing which there will be a payment shortfall.

After you have made payment, please send an email to hostelbilling@ntu.edu.sg to alert us of the TT and we will provide you with an update accordingly.

The bank account above is strictly for the purpose of TT payment. Do NOT directly deposit or transfer funds into this account.
Q3:What are the possible consequences if hall fees are not settled by the due date?
A:Students with outstanding fees will be barred from viewing examination results in the current semester and from registering courses in the following semester. For graduating students, an administrative hold on your degree certificate and transcript will be imposed until all outstanding fees are cleared. Outstanding fees may be settled at One Stop@SAC. Late payment fees apply.
Q4:Will students be able to pay their hall fees monthly?
A:No, students are be billed on a semester basis and they will have to pay the fees in full.
Q5:How do students receive their Student E-hostel bills?
A:An email will be sent to their NTU email address when the bills have been issued. They may log on to StudentLink to view and print their bills for record/payment. In order to receive these email notifications, students need to ensure their mailbox is not full and can receive email.
Q6:Who can I call/email regarding hall bills?
A:For enquiries on payments and refunds, please contact Student Housing at 67905053 or email hostelbilling@ntu.edu.sg.
Q7:May I use my Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) and/or Central Provident Fund (CPF) to pay my hall fees?
A:Only Renaissance Engineering Programme (REP) may use their PSEA for payment of hall fees. CPF accounts cannot be used to pay hall fees.
Q8:How do I claim my hall fee refund?
A:Refunds of credit balances to students are processed in July or August each year. To request for an earlier refund, please return a duly signed refund form to

Student Housing
Office of Housing & Auxiliary Services
42 Nanyang Avenue
Singapore 639815

Share Article